Collage

Collage

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Backtracking



Im writing this around 4am on Saturday early morning. My ears kinda hurt and my head is feeling woozy since I might be coming down with a slight fever or something. The past few days have been a major adjustment for me since I am now leading the life of a semi normal person in terms of schedule. Ever since I started to work for this industry, I was working the gy shift. Right now, I have the 4am-1pm sched.. Fri Sat off. Sure, it's a bit weird because I have to get up at 2am, which means that I have to be asleep around 8pm. The first few days were all hustle and bustle since I have to take a cab everyday just to get there on time.. (I have to login before 4am to get the night shift allowance) and when I get there, after a few minutes of reading my emails, I have to go ahead and barge my agents since I have some who will be logging out at 6am.. then I do the rounds of checking up on everyone (how they're doing and everything) and not to mention, the meetings that I have in between.. Yup, I lead a busy life in this shift, but once it's 1pm, it's usually a breeze to work on the deliverables since I'm not that too tired, although, I fell asleep one time while doing QA. But what I love most about this shift is that when I go home (which is around 4pm), I see people going home with me.. (re: RushHour!) I love it as I walk the streets of Ayala and see the hundreds of working people like me, hurrying to their appointments or wherever and it just feels more alive.
*******


We actually got together last week to celebrate my friend Techy's birthday. We watched Harry Potter (which again, did not live to its book counterpart!) and just hanged out until Thursday early morning at Starbucks. We also learned that Keith has retracted his resignation (yipee! double yipee for astorbabe!) since he was offered a position as part of the TAG team for Earthlink.. (Thanks to Chino!)
I get to see him around now,walking with his clipboard at hand, looking like a surveyor.. hehe!





********


From the prose collection of Stella Deranged..


I made the resolution to finally call it quits.
I give up.

Maybe I just deluded myself in believing in those times where you were so nice, where in fact, that was just some innate trait since you treated everyone who's close to you that way.

No tears.

I may have used up all my tears reserved for this event. The difference is that today, I really meant it.

No sad goodbyes.

You won't see any farewell letters, confession letters, what might have been letters.. I'm just going to forget you cold turkey.
You will never know, or atleast you won't hear from me that I have felt this way towards you,though, if you say you didn't at least felt it, I might really start to wonder what planet you came from..

2 comments:

  1. Tin,
    kailan to?

    Harry date ba ito?


    mag blog ka ng mag blog para may mabasa ako. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat! Yup..Harry nga yan..

    nakakahiya naman, may reader pa pala ng blog ko. sensya na sa ka cornihan at senti lines ha..

    Musta ka na ba?

    ReplyDelete