Collage

Collage

Monday, November 07, 2005

One more time


Txtin3---1
Originally uploaded by mramos.
So, Alex took my ranting seriously about the previous logo/postcard. He made me another one. Well, it's more simple, but classic. Unlike the other one where it's a bit tacky with all the flowers.

I actually went to the gym last Saturday. Keith convinced to me to go and try out a free day's worth of workout at Slimmer's World. Now, my joints are aching. We spent the whole day there, and I was actually pooped afterwards, I can barely walk.

I might consider enrolling but I figured that the location is a bit way off from the route I usually take to go home... maybe this is a sign.

There's something bugging me as I trudged down Ayala Ave that Saturday early evening with Keith. I pondered over that thought quietly as I made my way home, up to this moment. I don't know... Grrr..I really hate this feeling! Once again, I have to learn to keep a promise to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment