Collage

Collage

Monday, November 21, 2005

Just Another Day

So I have decided to change once again my blog template... My previous one was messed up and I have given up trying to get all the text lined up properly... right now, I'm still having problems trying to put my cool counters to appear properly, and to come up with a better quality picture.

Watched Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire last Thursday. Goblet is my favorite book in the series and the first book I've read as well. I remember borrowing it from Unwell. There were a lot of missing scenes from the movie that might be really essential for the next part of the series. They solely focused on the Tri-wizard tournament. I enjoyed some of the scenes. It was good seeing it live on the movie screen, but then again, I would prefer to read the book. The movie ticket is expensive. Almost 200 bucks...the seats were comfy..and I was surprised to discover that the armrests at Greenbelt can actually be lifted. I was surprised to find my right one raised up...I'm really not sure who made it that way, and why. I'm pretty sure that it was done half way the movie is run.

Well, the Troopers are planning out an outing this coming thanksgiving weekend. It's this week but so far, plans are a bit vague. For one thing, outing means spending money...and budget is kinda tight with some us right now. For me, well, there is the incentive.... I really hope our outing will go through since it's a waste of such a long weekend...

Can't believe that November is coming to a close soon.. it's December and Christmas decors are popping everywhere...not to mention Christmas songs being played in department stores and malls too. Time to plan my Christmas shopping list and of course, I'm counting on the 13th month bonus that I will soon receive. The lack of one thing, another can fill in.

No comments:

Post a Comment