Collage

Collage

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Great Expectations


Txtin, originally uploaded by mramos.



I'm counting the days till December comes, till Christmas comes, till the year ends and I have to decide where to go from here...

Guess what... I was being awarded E-rep Excellence Award, first ever for our account.
As you know, I've been selling internet service for more than a month now. I was awarded Top Performer about 3 weeks ago... Now, I was chosen as E-rep Excellence Awardee for the month. I was not really expecting that award anymore because I was not able to meet the conversion rate of 35%. I only got 34. My sched ad is not that great. Because of my 8pm shift, I was late like every other day. My AHT is totally a dud. I have the highest in my team. The only thing that I can actually be proud of, are my QA scores which I have to say are so far a perfect 100! I was surprised when Jimbo came over and congratulated me in advance for that award. Then he began to tell me that I was the one they nominated for that award, even if I have a lot of flaws in my stats. I actually made a committment of course, that I would not be late anymore since my shift is already from 9-6. I was able to come to work on time for a straight week! The only thing left to work on is my AHT. Jimbo is putting a bit of a pressure on me to lower my AHT. So, I've been trying but today I ended around 13:28. I am targeting atleast maybe around 10:30 by next week. Then, both Jimbo and Kris told me that they will start delegating additional tasks for me to prep me up for (gasp!) the SUPERVISORY LEVEL! Jimbo even gave my first task which is to make a report for the outcome of this week, to be submitted this coming Monday. Talk about the pressure. I really have to live up to the expectations of my supervisors and my co reps as well. I really have to learn to exercise authority now, they said. I'm really happy of course that they are believing in me, but I just hope that I wil be able to prove that I really have what it takes to be an E-rep Excellence Awardee and maybe, just maybe, a future sup even.

See, Alex made me a sort of, a logo postcard commemorating my achievement. How sweet of him... Although it's kinda too girly for my taste and too flowery (what the hell is he thinkin'?), and the pictures that he used were not the best ones ( I have better pics!), I still appreciate it. (I have to! hehehe!) Really, I do.

Of course the rest of my friends were happy for me. Thanks to Jaggy for the words of encouragement.

By the way, I am Php6000 bucks richer..... Thanks to PeoplePC! hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment