Collage

Collage

Monday, June 06, 2005

Summer Lovin'!


Sched changes, account changes, 2 outings, a birthday.....these are some of the changes that happend in my life for the past weeks or so....haven't written about them due to some factors....such as I am no longer a sleeping agent, part lacking in motivation, part Mr. Big/Adobe and partly that I'm always left with an unfinished entry on my online notepad only to find out the next day that someone has restarted my pc and what I have written is long lost gone.....
So here I am, updating my online journal....so expect a lengthy entry...hehehehe!
Remember the outing that my office mates and I were planning? I somehow mentioned it in one of my entries.... well, the plan went through and we had that trip last April 30. We sailed over to Corregidor, all 10 of us.... Alex,Alvin, Ami,Aya,Kaka, Rod, Jagurl, Roanne, Kat and moi... There were some of not so good moments (some of us had bad cases of diarrhea, and other not so good incidents) but all in all, we had a good vacation (and we had 200 plus pictures to prove that courtesy of Jaggy's and Alex's digital cameras). I have posted some of the pics here...wish I could post them all but here are some of the best shots....


Hostel Girls
me and the girls...dubbed the HOSTEL GIRLS!The picture filled with orbs
we were kinda debating if this is a valid ghost picture...see the orbs? ship
the group at the sun cruiser before sailing off to Corregidor

Corregidor010
one of my fave pics...we're all smiles here at the deck!
The+Japanese+are+comin%27
the Japanese-Filipino Friendship Tour Bus

The+Great+Corrigidor+SUNSET
the beautiful corregidor sunset

17627220_f6f7221638
Hokey,Pokey!
sun
basking in the Sunset and the View! Thanks to Jaggy for this shot.

Organized+Troops
me and the guys looking like soldiers at malinta tunnel


Corregidor078
Attention!

home1
in front of our hostel before leaving...

=
One last shot...before boarding our ship!

wth alex
Alex and Me..I really look like I am tired..and my hair is kinda messy!



After that, its back to office work again. But I was able to just go to work every other day after that week. I was able to submit my application at an agency where I spent 500 bucks all in all and I haven't heard from them yet, and I really want to bag that job. I believe that it would be my ticket out of PS.Blimey! I think I'm kissing my 500 bucks goodbye!
Within that week too, we learned that some of us were being transferred out of CustServ. A number of us were transferred to the account that we were being cross trained for. I thought I was one of those people, because I am cross-trained for Credit Expert, but for some reason, I am still retained here at Custserv although I don't know if that is a good thing or not considering that the people who were transferred mostly does not want to come back. Well, we're still swamped with the same neverending calls, with still the unreasonable customers. We also had a schedule change and my schedule is now 12-9am. I was actually bummed out because I was so used to having my sched of 9-6. Plus if you're in the 12-9 shift, the work seems longer and all of my office friends are on the 9-6 am shift except for Techy, who because of his consistent tardiness, landed him as a weekend rep, so I'm not really alone when it comes to the 12-9 am shift, that's a comforting thought plus someone does not mind waiting for 3 hours more till my end shift.(hanks soo much!) :) That's why I don't mind anymore if we'll be taking a longer and more expensive route on the way home.
oh and we had this company outing last May 8 as well which was pretty uneventful and I just skulked away because I was not feeling well that time. Nevertheless, I have posted some pics here and it's not really showing that I am having a crummy time don't I?


Picture 022
in the VIP tent

Picture 021
wacky bunch!
12291261918549l
a creative pose at Clear Water in Pampanga
12392036937665l
after a gruelling match of water polo

I turned 24 last May 19...as you can see with my previous post. I spent my first hours of being 24 years old in the office where before logging in some of my office friends rendered a birthday song for me. Amy, who's birthday is after mine, and I decided to have joint celebration at a resto and watched StarWars afterwards. (a monumental event because it is the end of the Star Wars Saga on my bday no less!) Just spent the rest of the day at the office, surfing the net, and arguing with someone about giving out countries for certain continents. I was on a birthday leave anyways and ended up going home at around 7pm. It was just sad that I was not able to celebrate my birthday with my old highschool buddies, Mau, Nellie and Cath. I remember I celebrated the event with them last year. My ex was even there but it turned out sort of horrible in the end. I vowed to celebrate it with close few friends from there on. I really miss Nelli and Mau. I haven't seen them for the longest time.

AND...the final draw.... I am now an ATL! That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment