Collage

Collage

Friday, June 10, 2005

Rain





I hear laughter in the rain...walking hand in hand with the one I love....

Rain.....

It's rainy season again...time to bring out the jackets and umbrellas....goodbye to summer sunshine and the blistering heat... I really hate rainy days before...imagine, going to school, trying to keep yourself dry while you shift from one jeep to another...opening your wet umbrella again and again, dealing with the lack of transportation which somehow is always related with the sudden downpour... plus, the weather is all gloomy and all gimmicks are postponed!To top it all off, flooded streets, wet shoes (and the icky feeling inside), bad hairday, plus you're prone to sickness and laziness!

A sudden change some years back and I am now beginning to like the rain, even loving it....I really relish the idea of the cold weather... a welcome change from the heat of last summer. I love the sound of raindrops drumming against the rooftops. Sleeping is more relaxing as well. (I am now longing for my bed now!). Jaggy has pointed out one important reason to enjoy the rain... You got to admit that Rain is Romantic! In any case, there are many events that happend in my life during a rainy day....I remember hanging out with my then special someone on a sidewalk in Lopez, eating a Jollibee meal, while rain is pouring....celebrated several of my birthdays on a rainy day... endless phone conversations that is made even more fun because of the fact that its raining... I remember having my first kiss after a long rainshower, (and hopefully I am going to get my next kiss again in the same situation!hehehe! :) )

The atmosphere at work is not really that upbeat this past week. To tell you the truth, I really feel a bit lonely right now. People at work seems to have formed their own groups, including my own office friends. I really feel that everything has turned superficial....To think I was doing a double take in submitting an application for a job abroad because of the things I would miss the most at PS. Being an ATL does not work at all either. Hearing people planning to resign does not help too. Alex and I were talking about something on the way home today. I told him that I really feel left out at work. I feel kinda a bit isolated. Nevertheless, there are still some people who I can pester....there's Techy, who I can easily talk to...and Kaka too, who actually knows more about how I feel than me. Of course,even if I don't say it aloud, I really do appreciate the way Alex waits until my shift ends... although, he sometimes is crabby and moody..esp when I just want to share some of my crappy stories about what's happening at the 30th floor. Lola Carms of course, still has her up and down moods.... I really hope that this is just something in my mind...but I really just want to say it aloud..rather to write it down...I just feel lonely, isolated and left out..... BUT, I am cheering myself up... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment