Collage

Collage

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

On a CTO


2899
Originally uploaded by mramos.

It's the 4th of July and I don't have work tonight! What a joy!=) My restdays have changed by the way...so I really have Saturdays off.. I just hope that it's going to be permanent.Watched Superman Returns last Sunday with the Troopers. Was a bit fun since we get to see Techy. I'm glad that misunderstanding was cleared between me,Aya, Amy and Alex (triple As!) Anyways, Superman was not that great, but it was not a flop either. It was a bit funny because Alex and I were marching in front of the whole audience just as the movie was starting, with the theme song and all...everyone was laughing by the time we reached our seats. Just finished my Supervisor's training. I really wished I would be regularized soon. Wishing and hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment