Collage

Collage

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Kilig Factor

At first I was not noticing you..You were just another face that I see everyday...But then, one fine day, I started to notice you in a different light...I don't know why..maybe it's the fact that others are also quite taken by your silent charm. The following days were really something else... I may seem like someone who can really hide her feelings because no one seem to notice it..That I am one of your silent admirers. But then,I know this is nothing serious..again, like any other good guys out there, it's impossible that you're not taken yet.... So what? I always look forward coming in every night (and it's good that we both have the same rest days already) since I know I'll be catching a glimpse of you even from afar... It's my own private escape to revel in the feeling of contained happiness at every moment that our eyes will meet, or whenever you'll find time to get in touch with me about anything. Sigh! Thanks for making my days extra special (and more bearable...) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment