Collage

Collage

Monday, April 11, 2005

My Life In A Quickie!


group10
Originally uploaded by
mramos.


My Life in a Quickie:

*
Death of Pope John Paul II

*Beach outing I missed last weekend,done the cheapest way to spend a Saturday through bonding with some of my batchmates from work (and scoring a free lunch along the way) and exercising my mind thru word games online...

* One place in my mind right now.....Shanghai, China.........(partly dreading,partly hoping, partly scared)

* Still confused about HIM...conflicting emotions....hate him most of the time but happy to see him, gave him the silent treatment, but can't stand to see him down and sad.... I'm tired of hoping that something can come out good between the two of us.So I just let it all go.....

*Moved to a new abode (which is kinda neat..the new house I mean!)

* Going broke...(longing for payday again!)

* Noticed that Im gaining weight, seriously considering enrolling in a gym, but mom says, why not go to a dermatologist to improve skin... have to make up my mind....for the meantime, restrain from overeating....

* Sitting in the back is not that fun anymore! :(

*A dad that is still missing in action

*A phone bill that amounted to 2,700 php because of a confusion about that 10/min call....note: make sure you have NDD before using...

*Beginning to like CSI and Queer Eye for the Straight Guy more and more....(love the FAb 5!)

*Almost forgot...American Idol too.....LOve Constantine Maroulis!

*Slowly isolating myslef from office society....(wanting to be alone)

* Kind of staring into space... this past few days...have this wound near the bridge of my nose......

*Reading an online version of John Grisham's The Last Juror which so far is entertaining

*Received this touching message from Jagurl, an officemate of mine. I seriously want to cry as i read her message.

*Spent the Saturday hanging out with my office buddies at Kat Cordova's house, playing old fashioned games like PANTS,Word Factory, english and tagalog versions where Astrobabe won the tagalog game,hands down! :), planned diabolical things to be done to a certain sup who made a bitchy scene about internet access on the floor, planned another outing, this time at Corregidor on April 30 (hope this will push through!).

Well, that was all that happened to me during the past week. Nothing special really. I'll just close this entry with this song by Hale.....I really liked it the first time I heard it, kinda striked a chord inside me, (?) and it was unpopular back then....but right now, everyone seems to be singing it, so there...............

Broken Sonnet

And now i concede
On the night of this fifteenth
song Of melancholy, of melancholy
And in this next line Ill say it all over again
That i love you, i love you
I dont care what they say I dont care what they do cause tonight ill leave my fears behind cause tonight ill be right at your side
Lie down right next to me Lie down right next to me
And i will never let go Will never let go
The clock on the tv says 8:39 pm Its the same, its the same
And in this next line Ill say it all over again
That i love you, i love you
I don't care what they sayI dont care what they do, cause tonight iĆ¢€™ll leave my fears behind cause tonight ill be right at your side
Lie down right next to me Lie down right next to me
And i will never let go Will never let go
Ill leave my fears behind cause tonight ill be right at your side.
Lie down right next to meLie down right next to me
And i will never let go
Will never let go
But still i see the tears from your eyes
Maybe i am just not the one for you

No comments:

Post a Comment