Collage

Collage

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Burn Out!


Happier Times.........
Originally uploaded by mramos.
A few hours from now, I'll be lugging my behind to work again. It sucks because I can't sleep....goodluck to me later this shift.... The call wait is at its highest this past week. It's weird because on our call masters, the call wait is at 0, but as soon as I finish one call, another will come in... What the heck??? We began to think that there must be a conspiracy here...(a sudden attack of paranoia) so there would not be any additional stress by simply seeing how many calls are still lined up, waiting to be answered. No thanks to the Account Transfer Program campaign, we were down to I think the ideal number to meet the daily calls for our account and to think that there are those who are on their way to resigning as well.... I myself, almost passed my resignation letter last week... I got a customer complaint who I had the misfortune of answering and releasing the call because I was simply pissed off... I was actually in the middle of a call when my sup called my attention and informed me that I had this customer complaint and I even did not document the call.... "Busted!" I felt my blood drained from my face... Thoughts of horror flooded my brain as I continued to take my calls...I was already expecting that our Team Manaager would be swooping down to my workstation to press meeting and to discuss what took place on that call. Bummer...I was so pissed off afterwards that right there and then I was drafting my resignation letter in my head. So what? I am going to beat all of them by submitting my resignation before they give me the ax. I'm only human,its not that I blurted out profanities or cursed at the that bitchy customer (although in my mind, I might have!) I could not look at my sup properly, I even fear moving in my seat because no matter what justification I give out for my actions, Im still guilty...

My violations started to pile up as I was forced to have lunch earlier that I planned. Hey, my lunch break is at what, 1 am? and I start at 10? I end at 7...I can atleast delay that by two hours the most.... But no.... Great! Customer complaint, not following break scheds, failed QA, one call in....my week at work was turning out horribly wrong. I was really going to draft my letter this morning... But as the day went on... no Norvin came at sight, no "let's talk later" messages from Sup J, but I was so drained that day....from the calls, from the assumptions of getting axed, that I just decided to take a breather after shift.....I wanted to be alone. That happend 2 weeks ago...work is kind of a bit stressful these past weeks because of the massive cue that we handle everyday.I handle about a minimum of 100 calls per day. Half of those calls are sometimes unpleasant. I actually failed one lousy QA session and now I am enrolled in this coaching program that helps those agents who are primarily failing their QA sessions..its crazy. Me, a veteran of this account being coached by someone who's been on the floor for less than a year....? Great! People have been passing either their Account Transfer forms or resignation letters, and this sort of actually lowers the morale of the team. I better contemplate on my future in this company. I don't want to be the last rep in my batch to be staying here at Experian. Even though I have lots of free time right now because I was drafted to answer ONLY State Farm callers, I am still thinking of searching for a new ground. Things here are getting stale..and I mean things in ALL aspects if you know what I mean. I am surfing at job search sites to check what are the available options for me since I still have to prepare if I am seriously considering an airline related job, which I am being pressured to take by my mom and especially my dad who seemed to ask about it in every phone conversation I have with him.

Hmp... Speaking of stale...! I am actually bit irked by a certain someone this morning. I really don't appreciate being left alone, with a bag standing in a lobby. I was sort of pissed off and I have to control myself to hide my annoyance. I am still annoyed until now! Whatever!


P.S. January 1, 2014 To protect the identities of all people who I carelessly blogged, I have edited the names out on this entry. Apologies for any trouble that I may have caused.

2 comments:

  1. another Neil Tatalata?!! hmnnn... di ko sure kung ano nafe-feel ko ngayon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Neil. It was careless of me. I already edited that part out. It was unfair of using your name in that sense. I apologize for any damage that I may have caused.

    ReplyDelete