Collage

Collage

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Just don't want you to go

I'm sorry if I said 'bahala nga kayo"... I only said that because I was a bit upset that you suddenly submitted your letter, like you just did it for the sake of getting it over and done with. I just don't know how to react..what to do or what to say but be upset and be mad. We were both so quiet all throughout the ride, each of us both lost in our own thoughts. I will never knew what was going on your mind but I know mine is all about my life after you're gone, silently making a list of the reasons why I am being upset just because you're going to resign. So far, here's what I have thought of:

~I don't want you to go yet because I don't have someone to go home with every morning. The way home will be less interesting (and believe me, it is!)
~I don't want you to go because going to work every night won't be that exciting anymore because you won't be around (yeah, even if we just see each other in the morning, the thought of knowing you're just 2 floors below me is sort of comforting for some reason)
~I don't want you to go because I won't have anyone to watch my back, not just against the backbiting and unfairness in my account, but against everything else.
~I don't want you to go because Saturdays will be so lonely without you, hanging out with me.
~I don't want you to go because I won't have anyone to ask to comfortably whenever I need help with anything (especially with the MS application stuff!)

~I don't want you to go because you're the one who has become the closest to me, my confidante and probably my bestfriend right now.(yeah even if half the time we just trade jokes,and there are times when you can be a bit self-centered!)

~I don't want you to go because I just realized that you may be worth more to me than I could have thought of...and the thought of losing you just made me realize that...

~I don't want you to go because I just don't want to... period. Why? I don't know. I just don't know.

La na nga si Jaggy,sumunod ka pa agad...sana isa isa lang ang attrition di ba?
=(

To be continued because writer is too much upset for still unknown reasons....

No comments:

Post a Comment