Collage

Collage

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Moving Forward

....Moving Forward...

Starbucks...somewhere between 1 in the afternoon, Saturday

"sasabihin ko na sa'yo...mag susubmit na ako ng resignation next week..."

"ok"(Speechless)

In front of the PC.... somewhere between 7 in the evening, Saturday

I'm still speechless...wanted to say a lot but can't....funny..you'll be going away and still I can't bring myself to say what's inside me to save my life (or maybe to make you stay, oh I forgot, "wala naman akong inspirasyon" ouch!)

Well, I did get to let you know a small part of what I wanted to say...through YM... I thought that it somehow changed your mind... somehow..but I guess not when again you brought it up... I said nothing..what do you expect? I can't even comment..I could just make a face. I really can't bear the thought that the very person who I look forward seeing everyday, to be with at the end of the day.. and I know who will be waiting for me too will no longer be there...and I'll be alone..But I can't be selfish..I know that somehow you might find what you'll be looking for in those greener pastures that you've been pointing out... "Wala naman mag babago eh..di na nga lang kayo makakatambay sa station ko." "False hope...parang kang si Jimbo. Don't give out false hopes"

Probably I'm foolish to think that this will somehow last forever or I'll be the one to go so I won't be the one who'll be left behind between the two of us (napromote pa kasi ako eh!).. or we'll be leaving at the same time... but reality check...NO! It's hard..but I have to accept the changes...


Moving Forward..

No comments:

Post a Comment