Collage

Collage

Monday, March 06, 2006

After the Long Hiatus

I was considering closing this blog site of mine. Well... here I am writing again... A lot of things are going on my mind these past few days..I came so close to resigning..again..this must be the nth time and I really don't know anymore how and to what reason I'll probably be resigning for real.. I am now living the normal life..meaning that I get to wake up in the morning..daytime if you will, to go to work like any other normal being..and go home at night, with rush hour traffic and all. I was assigned to help out the new batch of reps who will be coming in and the training schedule was set on a morning. Anyway, so here I am.. living the normal life for the next 4 days or so..

Right now, I am excited about the trip that me and the Troopers will make this coming April. We'll be going to Cebu and Bohol..really can't wait, although, I was originally planning a vacation all by myself..you know to explore and maybe have some time to think about everything in my life...all by myself. Looks like I have to put aside the idea for the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment