Collage

Collage

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Now, A word from the newest Weekend Rep...

I am currently here at work....Yup, it's a Sunday morning...early morning, so that means that I went to work on a Saturday night. Yes, you got that right...on a Saturday night! On a regular shift! (groan!) Yes, this is actually my first ever regular shift on a Saturday night. I am now a full pledged weekend rep. Hmp! Where did all those 2 years of loyal stay here at PS go? So much for seniority... I am actually at a new account right now...My third week tonight. It's a big leap for me since I left my comfort zone at Experian, where, I was living the very ideal life of an ATL ( as in NO calls twice a week, if you're lucky, you can go sometimes up to 4 times a week!), everyone looks up to you, everyone respects you and all... Then, out of craving for change, and due to peer influence ('tara na...sabay sabay tau mag ATP!'), I decided to join the bandwagon of ATP happy people and here I am, at a techy account, Earthlink, well, it's People PC actually, but techy nevertheless, and doing sales... Ha! Sales! Even though it's inbound sales, I never really imagined myself doing those sales pitches...but now I have to do it, everyday of my stay at here at PS. Thank goodness, even though I have to suffer retakes all throughout that entire training, (retake for the final exam and call certification), I can say I am doing good so far... My first QA is----- Tadah! 100% and so far, I was named top performer for the day last week! I deserve a pat on the back for that! Hehehe!

But that still does not change trhe fact that I am still a weekend rep...my restdays are thursdays and fridays. Thank goodness, I'll be on leave for the next 2 Saturdays... So that means, I just have to endure going to work on Sundays, but that's ok. I can live with that. I really thought when I woke up this morning that it was a Monday....but I really have to convince myself that I am going to work for Saturday shift, not Monday.... (drats!)

What did I do to desreve these breakouts on my face?????? One lesson to be learned..never ever, try a new product that is too good to be true..not all expensive products are right for your skin...sigh...hope this will all go away soon... I really can't take it!

I come to realize something (me and my neverending realizations), that I have to start going home....ALONE.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pa update ng blog wushulicious.blogdrive.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wushulicious18.blogdrive.com pala

    ReplyDelete