Collage

Collage

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Prologue

Once there was this little girl who had too many ideas and thoughts running through her head.. Those thoughts became too much to be contained...so letting the writer in her genes out...she had this inspiration to write it all down... Being the childish girl that she was, she was satisfied to just jot down her ideas on those cute commercial diaries that they sell at the bookstore...As times flew by and several Cattleya fillers later, this girl, (who turned out to be such a fine lady, by the way!), decided to leave the primitive way of keeping journals and joined the blogging bandwagon...and here it is....

A bit corny for an opening line right? Oh well... I decided to keep a blog site of my own after realizing that its cooler to keep track my ideas, thoughts, dreams , insights, (etc..etc..) on the web instead of storing this on my personal drive in the office pc.I have some friends of course who keep their own personal space on the web and its kinda neat to actual get a glimpse of their other side....

Changes...nothing in this world is permanent except change. I can attest to that. Throughout the years, I am actually amazed on how much has changed in my life...where I am right now...the people I am with right now... How I think right now... It's either you go for the better or turn for the worse... glad that I am somewhat on the better end... I want to share the continuing changes in my life....I am sure that you'll be able to learn something..and I will be able to learn something in return as well....

Feel free to post your comments.... Promise I won't react violently.... :)

Let the festivities begin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment